Monday, October 29, 2012

Mark Reyland's ( false profiles ), promoting himself, telling women he invents SEX TOY'S, Proof Here !

Mark Reyland uses many false profiles, from Johnny Gee { A sex toy inventor stud }, Johnny Franklin { A retired inventor }, Al Carson { An assistant manager at Walmart }, and others we don't even know for sure. His best friend and soon to be board member  { we suspect } of the UIA Roger Brown  likes using Al Carson to add compliments to Roger's discussions on LinkedIn and clicking the like button. Roger has been called out for using "AL " by other inventors for starting discussions to discredit a new company owned by the people that expose his and Reylands con game.

We will see proof of Roger Brown's public lies later with proof !

Here you will see the only time he was caught red handed posting falsely. It was a series of mistakes he made that inventors picked up on. Johnny Gee was from Texas but the IP traced back to Reylands area. Then he forgot to sign out as Johnny Gee before posting again as Mark Reyland. He lied until the very end and wouldn't admit it until he was called out with proof he couldn't lie his way out of.

So ladies and gentleman here he is Johnny Gee from Texas acting as a stud inventing sex toys and telling women all about them. Keep in mind this is the current executive director of the United Inventors Association. We told you you will see proof of every accusation and we have it.
johnnygee's Avatar

                                                                      Johnny Gee
                                                                AKA. Mark Reyland
                                                                Inventor of sex toy's


                                                                     BUSTED !!!

accountclosed's Avatar   jkl 9









                                                



 



 I knew it! I knew it when he sent me emails
as Johnny and I could tell by the way he phrased
 certain sentences. The one “come on, I know it
 made you smile” was one of Mark’s sayings and
 then it hit me like a ton of bricks! Then he posted
 on my blog as Mark and immediately afterward,
 made a comment as Johnny with his Texas accent
 but forgot to log out as Mark! So his sign on said
 Mark Reyland. So when I confornted him, he
denied it and I thought, well what if he really is a
 real person and I’m doing this to him. So I gave
 him the benefit of the doubt. But there is NO doubt
 in my mind now that Johnny is Mark.
-Mark exits EN and in comes Johnny!
-Johnny Gee – come on now the name alone is pathetic
-His invention is an adult toy?
-When I asked him to stop posting on that hater thread
 he did it more
-He would email me everyday asking about Mark so
that I talked about him which I didn’t!
-He would ask me for help but just say, I need HELP
nothing specific in order to catch me in giving bad
inventing advice???
-Now he’s promoting Mark as Johnny.
-He would never do a phone conference or talk to me on
 the phone.
But that’s an expert for ya. He had all us amatuers fooled
didn’t he? Including me. Who has time to run around
making up characters all day? Especially when you have
 businesses to run? Hey, where is Johnny anyway? If he were real, surely he could prove that he was a real person right

muddejp's Avatar
Greg Spiegel
Jefferson,
I traced Johnny’s IP address back to one of two that Mark Reyland uses. They are definitely from Ohio and no where near Texas. It is pretty undeniable. If it is not Mark then be mad at Johnny for framing Mark :)

                    {  THE DENIAL  }
 


johnnygee's Avatar
Johnny Gee

I see, you must know allot about the things you spout
 off about Mike, anyone who knows Dallas has heard
of Greenville. – Greenville is about an hour East of
Dallas, maybe you should look at a map. For the record,
 I don’t have to defend myself to you, all I did was
suggest something that I thought may keep the fighting
 down some, that’s all. But like your worldly knowledge of geography, your theory isn’t thought out very well either.
If I was Mark R, then getting any kind of tag on my picture
 wouldn’t really do any good because Mark R doesn’t post
 here any more. If I was Johnny comin back as Mark R I
wouldn’t be able to claim enough experience to get a tag
as Johnny, and I wouldn’t be able to give any professional
 advice as Johnny, so why would I do that?
Now, I know this is going to come as a HUGE shock to you,
 but Elvis is really dead, and JFK was shot with only one
bullet. No, it’s true, just like I’m not Mark R and I seriously
 doubt that Chris dude is either.
                          


{ THE BETRAYAL }



accountclosed's Avatar
jkl 9

Well I am mad. This is the second time he tried to hurt me.
What was he sneaking around trying to get me to give bad
 inventing advice so he could prove that I don’t know what I’m doing? Posing as a newbie and wasting my time!
I guess when he couldn’t bust me he decided to promote
himself as stated above that “all the ones that gave the
best advice over the last 6 months worth of threads have left.”

                      
 

 


accountclosed's Avatar
jkl 9

There is a diffence between what Paul did when he created
 Murray and what Mark did when he created Johnny.
A HUGE didffernce. All of Paul’s characters were
obviously not real. They were of Mike Myers and “GOD”.
 We all knew it was a joke and his intensions were to be funny. Outright and open.
Mark created Johnny for us to think he was a real inventor
with a story to back it up. He ran around trying to hurt
 people and promoted himself as an expert. That’s not
being honest at all.
Now we have to wonder who is real and who isn’t?

 
 
          
                   { THE CONFESSION }
 
 


johnnygee's Avatar
Johnny Gee

Johnny’s back…well kind of anyway.
This is way out of hand, and I know the real reason I
did what I did. Although I won’t talk about my personal
 relationships here on this forum, I do owe you an
explanation – however I will only answer questions
pertaining to the history between Patrice and I in private
emails.
None of this really had anything to do with the rest of you –
and I’m truly sorry you felt deceived.
That is all I’m going to say on the subject –
you will no longer find Mark or Johnny posting on EN.


{ READ IT ALL HERE AND SEE THE PROOF }
      MAKE SURE YOU SEE PAGE 2 ALSO
http://www.edisonnation.com/forums/other/topics/why-not-have-an-expert?page=1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are free to leave comments.