Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WILL UIA MARK REYLAND TRADE UIA TITLE FOR HIT?

This is communication between Mark Reyland and Suqi Madig plotting how to silence John Young
Read through these message exchanges and you will see just how far Mark is willing to go!
On 03/31/13 4:48 PM, Suqi Madig wrote:

--------------------
Mark, where is your discussion, did the group owner remove it ?


On 03/31/13 4:51 PM, Mark T. Reyland wrote:

--------------------
No, I removed it Suqi. Like so many over the years. What happens is a good discussion gets turned into a circus by these goons and then we have to take it down. 



Like I said, if you have a question just call me and I'll be happpy to answer it, but let's not show the world how twisted this industry can be by allowing these people to take over our conversations 



Thanks Suqi,


On 03/31/13 5:07 PM, Suqi Madig wrote:
--------------------
I can help, ill start a new discussion about you and how you are helping inventors and ask if anyone is believing the lies about you, you can post a list of your products over the years and shut these goons up for good. Whats your biggest product you invented or produced, i can open the discussion with that. Tell me, is it something on tv, i want to help stop this abuse

On 03/31/13 5:47 PM, Mark T. Reyland wrote:
--------------------
I appreciate that Suqi - truly I do. But this stuff does nothing for our industry but make it look bad.

I've been an inventor for many years, and I've worked with many people in the industry.

The last several times I gave these guys the information they asked for it resulted in them stalking people I have worked with over the years. I'm not doing that again.

Here is a link they found almost 3 years ago on an invention I did and they trashed these people
http://www.uksignboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=253618 I can't put good people through that again.

I also fear for the safety of my kids - they make threats, post on those hate blogs, and send emails. I can't put my family through that any longer.

Thanks for the offer but I know how this play ends, and it's never pretty

Mark 

On 04/01/13 3:47 AM, Suqi Madig wrote:

--------------------
Mark Ive been thinking about what these people are doing to you and the UAI. I own several commercial buildings and have tenants in palm beach fl not far from the 2 fl residents. These guys owe me for months of back rent and they aren't the kind of guys you just evict if you know what i mean. I can arrange it so they have a talk with our friend in st lucie and Im positive they can convince him to remove all his stuff about you and leave you alone once and for all. In return i need a favor, I would like to be part of your UIA and have a title for my profile no pay Im not after that, Im secure financial i just want it to get a jump in the industry. Let me know if we can work something out. I hope you will delete my messages like i am yours.


On 04/01/13 5:02 AM, Mark T. Reyland wrote:

--------------------
Of course - this is interesting, tell me more


On 04/01/13 5:36 AM, Suqi Madig wrote:

--------------------
Are you deleting the messages as they are read? This is safer than emails and phone conversations if done properly.


On 04/01/13 5:52 AM, Mark T. Reyland wrote:

--------------------
Of course.... I really appreciate any help people offer to make this stuff stop. 


On 04/01/13 5:59 AM, Suqi Madig wrote:

--------------------
ok what is the trade off going to be, what exactly do you need done and what are offering


Mark T. Reyland
Mark T. ReylandExecutive Director at United Inventors Association of America
To:Suqi Madig
Date:April 1, 2013
You replied to this message:
it's your idea Suqi, you tell me what the process is. How can you "convince" him to take down all the stuff he has posted all over the internet and to leave me and my family alone? 




Conversation switched to E-Mail At This Point.....
From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Subject: problem
To: 
mark@uiausa.org


is your email secure

From: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Subject: RE: problem
To: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>

who is this?

From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: problem
To: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>

your problem solver, i have it figured out, need to know what you are doing for me, it can be over in 3 days

From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: problem
To: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>

Im ready for a new title on my profile are you ready

From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: problem
To: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>

OK its been an hour now, if you're not interested then tell me and quit wasting my time, i spent most of the day getting this ready. you responded 2 minutes after my first email, now its been an hour and nothing, im soon to get rid of this email and you can be left to deal with all this. The choice is yours.


On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org> wrote:
How do I know this is really you? You deleted your account on LinkedIn

From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: problem
To: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>

yes i got rid of it for now i told you that i had news so its me, i will redo my profile with a new title that you are going to give me. i just want to know first , is there anyone other than you that sees your email


On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org> wrote:
No one else has access to my computer but me… but I'm still not sure it's you.  Tell me what title you want? I'm in meetings most of the morning tomorrow and I'm going to bed now.
From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: problem
To: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>

what do you have available, i like director of ? i was advised how to do this and why the new email and account gone for a few days. There is 2 of them in fl right, our friends have a plan to take care of both

From: your name <uiasolve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Subject: defamed
To: Mark Reyland <
mark@uiausa.org>


You are being defamed badly even the group owner is on it. its your choice and you need to make it soon because i dont want this email address up for more that a couple days. After today the offer is gone and i will find other avenues to get where i need to be in the market. i have people waiting for answers if they are going to cripple or just make john disappear. they prefer to just get rid of him so there could be no testimony in a beating case. The way it is planned is they grab him and watch remove all of the things he wrote about you blog and all once done the zip tie is zipped around his neck then he is disposed of. If you want that woman nancy gone to they can do that the same day and make it look like john did it and place his car near an airport. It would look like he robbed and killed her and fled. If you want this done i want a UAI title and want you to make my new account and i will just reset the password to my own. So its all put in front of you and you better not be setting me up because you know the kind of friends i have and im not to be played with. give me an answer today or this email is gone tomorrow and its over. You better be deleting these massages. This is all you need to know and i need to know what title i get and when. last message to you, yes do it or no dont ? Both or just john. thats all we need and the addresses and names.

From: Mark Reyland <mark@uiausa.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Subject: RE: defamed
To: your name <
uiasolve@gmail.com>


Nancy?
Correspondence ceased at this point and John Young notified the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are free to leave comments.