Friday, August 23, 2013

My Cool Inventions group on Linkedin...Inventors beware !

Look at who we have here and in this group My Cool Inventions  !
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/My-Cool-Inventions-4410201

Look at who has the most post besides John Cremeans, its his good buddy Mark ReylandJohn Cremeans and Akos Jankura not only associate with Mark Reyland they sponcor him and promote the United Inventors Association, knowing all the allegation's against them. So is My Cool Inventions really looking out for inventors by sponsoring such a conman and unethical, borderline criminal non profit.

You decide, Bird's of a Feather Flock Together, the UIA promotes My Cool Inventions and they promote the UIA and conman Mark Reyland in return.

Here is the proof !

Our Sponsors



John C.
John



 
( Just a quick note on a couple of companies and people cropping up on LinkedIn.

LaunchPad for inventors, Rick Valderama is  a sales guy that does some underhanded things and doesn't know much about sales though he's pretty full of himself on that score. He works with Carmine Denisco from vmercial.com the guy that couldn't get a video done in over a year, the one I was having a problem with. I guess this was what he was doing while screwing over 3 or 4 of us that hired him for videos, that didn't get what we paid for or in fact anything at all. They work with Bob Circosta but how much he's involved I don't know. I had to email Bob to try to get his help with Carmine.

Just a heads up because I see they are really going at it on LI and you tend to talk to a lot of new inventors. )





 

 

Dear xxxx,
Thanks for your e-mail.  First of all, please note my correct e-mail address:  xxxxxxx.  I am so very glad you brought this “plagiarism” to my attention.  This article was “stolen” from a earlier article I wrote for Inventors Digest sometime in 2009.  In 2010, I was an Officer on the Board of Directors of the UIA, and I gave Mark Reyland permission to use the article, VERBATIM, from Inventors Digest, and that he must indicate “reprinted with permission from Inventors Digest” (where I continue to be a Contributing Editor to this day).  He did not
 
Now, 2-3 years later, Mark Reyland (with whom I have no ties, no contact) took portions of my article and rearranged it based on his (lack of) knowledge of my industry.  The UIA has become just a farce and money maker.  (Please go to:  xxxxxxxxxxxxx for my further opinion (printed by Inventors Digest in January 2013).  What you read today, is simply NOT my material. (He also spelled my name incorrectly – it is not “xxxxx”).
 
Please therefore allow me to clarify whatever information you might be seeking about my services.  I am attaching an article which completely sums up what should be done concerning working with China factories.  Please do not pay any attention to the UIA’s article today. 
 
I would appreciate your response and would also appreciate your confirmation in hopes that this has favorably clarified the situation.  Thank you for bringing this unfortunate situation to my attention.
 


Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:07 PM
Subject: RE: Article written for the UIA
 
 
 

 


From: xxxxxxxx>
To: 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:14 PM

Subject: RE: Article written for the UIA

 

 

 

Most of my  material is copyrighted.  Way back in 2010 (or 2011), I did give Mark Reyland permission to use my article EXACTLY as it was published by Inventors Digest in 2009.  He used SOME of my material and incorporated some of his own editing into my article back then.  I explained to him (again, this was 2-3 years ago when I was participating with the UIA – I am no longer participating with the UIA, as you can determine from the article I sent you) back in 2010 or 2011 that I was not happy with the editing job he did to my article, but he left it in the blog back then, and I think that because I was (again, WAS) a board member, I just let it go with a warning.  This morning, he apparently was lacking material to put in the blog, so he decided on his own to use my article again and I thank you for bringing this to my attention, because I ordered Warren Tuttle and Mark Reyland to remove it from the blog.  I has been removed.
 

Hope this helps.
 
 (  Warren Tuttle UIA president and Lifetime Brands Scout again bailing out his conman buddy Mark Reyland, I.P. thief, Copyright thief, Liar. Its all here for you to read with the proof. When will we rid the cancer that is killing this industry with lies and conflict of interest. As you can see it continues today, Mark Reyland never takes a break from his lies and underhandedness.  )
 
 
And the worst part about it you have fools that believe the UIA and Mark Reyland. Look at this recommendation on Mark Reylands LinkedIn profile. Its 1 of only 2 and they both are female inventors.
 
It's a female inventor that believes Mark Reyland's lies so much, she is telling you that he is a successful inventor " THAT BROUGHT THOUSANDS OF PRODUCT'S TO MARKET "
 

 

Executive Director

United Inventors Association of America

 

Petisamaria G. Hall

 

Petisamaria G. Hall
Ceo, President, Product Developer, Author, & Entrepreneur, at PrestigiousCreations, LLC in Florida.

Mark T. Reyland has been in the product invention industry for over 35 years. He has brought thousands of products to market and shares his experiences with millions, everyday. I am truely honored that a gentleman of his stature has recommended me & my product invention. "Thank you very much, Mr. Mark Reyland!"

October 25, 2011, Petisamaria G. was with another company when working with Mark T. at United Inventors Association of America

 

( Ok Petisamaria G. Hall, name one we all would have heard of. This is the danger well meaning inventors believing Mark Reylands lies. Its sickening and brought to you by My Cool Inventions, the UIA Warren Tuttle and their sponsor's. ) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are free to leave comments.